If you took a moment to think about all that is going on in the world, it may become too troubling for your mind to comprehend. From a worldwide pandemic still going on, crime rates going up, natural disasters, and our own personal problems, it can truly seem that the world is becoming more scary to live in.
Although the current state of the World may feel unnerving, we must be confident in the fact that our God is BIGGER than these troubling times. We must remember that our God is in control and will keep us during these challenging and unprecedented times. We must have faith that this too shall pass and trust that our God knows best.
A great way to stand in agreement with boldness and confidence in the authority of our God during these troubling times is through the power of affirmation. Affirmations allow us to declare and speak with the authority our God has already given us.
Here Are Seven Scripture based affirmations to Declare in times of trouble:
1. My God is my refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. Psalms 46:1
2. My God fills me with joy and peace so I choose to trust in Him. Romans 15:13
3. My help comes from the Lord, the creator of the heavens and Earth. Psalms 121:1-2
4. I will not worry because my Father already knows all my needs. Matthew 6:31-32
5. The Lord is my security, I will not be afraid of sudden disaster. Proverbs 3:25-26
6. My God hides me in His sanctuary, when troubles come. Psalms 27:5
7. I will not be shaken for my God is my rock and fortress. Psalms 62:5-6
+ Leave a comment